Total Pageviews

Friday, August 17, 2012

Less Scattered...

This might not be a great post, but I'm more focused today.  Yesterday, our cable/internet company starting dicking with us again.   Suddenlink, you really, really, really suck!   The very 1st moment I have a realistic options in my  area to dump your service, you are so gone.

I utterly hate people screwing with my schedule & even more so despise it when they mess with my $.  I don't have a lot & I have to make it last.  So, the idiotic company decides to jump my cable bill some $30.  Apparently they started "renting" our modem to us, even though we'd bought the original.   Then last month they charged us for a converter box that was never installed.  It's supposed to be installed sometime next week.  Funny, I thought converter boxes were for actual cable, not the internet.  Guess, we'll see.

It wouldn't be so bad, if you didn't have to waste at least half an hour on them every time you call.  I've seriously been on the phone with these people over an hour on a couple of occasions.  The ridiculousness in their service department knows no bounds.  You don't start out with actual internet support techs.  If you're lucky you'll tech underlings, if not, you'll just get regular folks who don't know anything about anything.  The little techlings know about diddly.  The techs are usually fairly helpful.  By which I mean they are usually the 1st people to say, "I'm sorry, but there's an outage in your area."

To Suddenlink, the fact you can say, "Suddenlink, you're conencted" with a straight face just proves you're  greedy, evil little demonic creatures from some cyber hell.  The idea you want me to use your company for my security is beyond appalling, it's utterly laughable.  You can't keep my net up & running at the right speed & you actually think I'd let you handle my security needs.  HAHHAHAHHAHA!!!

OK, the rant's done for now. 

Cya...


BTW - I have no interest in corresponding with Suddenlink Ashley on this matter or any other Suddenlink drone.

No comments:

Post a Comment