Total Pageviews

Friday, August 10, 2012

So Far, Pretty Good...

Today's been a pretty good day.  I needed one.  The weather has cooled & the house isn't sweltering.  There's been no commotion of workers or pharmacy screw-ups.  What do I have planned for today?  Absolutely nothing & if I had have had anything planned for today, I would've cancelled it.  Yes, anything that might've needed done today would've been postponed so I could take in just 1 really pleasant day.  You need them every once in a while.  Days like these can replenish you physically & emotionally.

So, I'm not reading any articles that would just piss me off & I'm trying to avoid things that will just aggravate me.  I've got 2 fans on me right now & the way the air hits me it reminds me of being in a car travelling down the highway with the windows open.  I loved that as a kid.  The wind blasting through the car with the radio playing & everyone singing along.  Sad how the simple things go away sometimes.  Or if they stay they get damned expensive.  Funny, I'm sort of in a 1970's state of mind...

Cya...


No comments:

Post a Comment