Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Complications...

As I've said before, I live in a small town.  There are half a dozen pharmacies nearby.  The problem here is that none of them carry my HIV meds.  My meds are expensive & most people in my area that need them have them delivered from out of state.  This is all fine & good until the pharmacy has a bad case of the idiots.

I am going through that now.  

  • July 24 - Placed original order
  • July 30 - Part of the order arrives
  • July 30 - Pharmacy says they need more refills
  • July 31 -  I am assured of next day delivery upon receipt of Rx
  • August 1 - They have Rx, but it'll take 2 days to deliver
  • August 3 - No delivery 
  • August 4 - They can't find the Rx refill
  • August 4 -  They find it & it will be there on the 7th
  • August 6 - In the AM, I call & all is well
  • August 6 - In the PM, they call & all is not well
  • August 7 - I am assured they will arrive tomorrow.
I'm not holding my breath.  I'll believe it when I see it.  The crappy thing is that I don't have much recourse.  Hopefully, they'll be here.  We'll see.  I hate having an out of town pharmacy.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment