Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 19, 2018

More...



I needed more this August & I won't get it.  The forecast shows 1 sunny day for the rest of the month.  I woke this morning, just asking, "Why?"  I'm setting  in my room at 8:30 in the morning with every light on & it's still gloomy.   I needed more.

I'm getting more trees dulling out to drab colors.  I'm getting more cooler, wetter days.  I'm getting more bugs.  I'm remembering 5 years ago during this month we lost our cat, Fluffy.  I have more feelings melancholy & sense of being stranded somewhere I don't want to be anymore.

I'm trying to make peace with all of this.  It's not working, not at all.   I don't really have the skills to cope with this Autumn crap.  I'm not sure there are any for people like me. Do we really need the dark half of the year?

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment