Total Pageviews

Monday, August 6, 2018

1st Monday In August...


It's the 1st full week of August & some are returning to their Fall schedules.   Mine won't necessarily change, it might get affected, but not directly changed to be more autumnal.  I don't really exist in that world.   Most of the time, I'm barely on the fringe of those people.  

My roomie will be gone more, my schedule will get a bit tighter & it will be darker.   Those are the things that Fall will bring to me.  I try to find those good things in a situation.  Like Fall will be cooler, there will be skittering leaves & allegedly less bugs/grass.   But it also leads to more allergies, anxiety & seasonal aches.  I'm not ready to look at the bright side of anything at the moment.

I'm glad I have my blog. Here, I can write about the parts of my life, I'm not that comfortable talking about with others.  My bad times always collide with other's bad times & I don't want to bring more issues to them.  I don't feel comfortable commiserating.  It often seems most things are going wellish & then I speak about myself & everyone has issues that trump mine.   

I really needed this Summer to be better so I'd have a better chance of getting through the Winter.  As usual, what I needed didn't materialize.  Everyone else will get their Fall to enjoy.  I hope it brings them hellish allergies &  it rains on Halloween.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment