Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Closing Up August...


Tomorrow's the end of August.   Summer was on fast forward.  At least the last week has had mostly sunny mornings.  I saw 2 Hummers in the backyard this morning.   

The new outdoor cat will sort of sing chirp at me when she sees me & wants food.  She's white with dark grey patterns across the lower part of her back & tail.  She has a pretty face & long white whiskers.  Still not getting near me, but that's OK.  She was born feral & her getting this close is great.

We've got shopping to do & a bill to pay.  Tomorrow my roomie will go see a friend.  August will end & September will begin.  That's mean saying goodbye to being 51 & hello to being 52.  I'm fine with that.   We have tentative plans for my birthday.  Nothing set, but some ideas.   We'll get there.

Take care, hope August was nice to you.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment