Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

After Trip...


It'd been 2 years since I'd been to Tulsa.  I had forgotten what a pain that trip can be.   The trip was long & there was a goof up, but the hardest part of the trip was the road.  

The highway shook the car hard enough to put your backside to sleep.   My hands vibrated while I held the steering wheel.    The stretches of road that weren't bad, were nearly non-existent.   For me, The ride itself was the most exhausting part of the whole day.

It's done for a while.  We don't have any immediate cause to head back up for quite a bit.   We're home & recovering from our excursion.  I might feel better by tomorrow.  I hope so, I have a Telemedicine appointment in the morning.  At least that's here.   I really would not have wanted to make 2 trips to Tulsa in such a short time.   I'm not sure I could handle that.

Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment