Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 19, 2016

A Little OT...



OK, it's Father's day & all Creep Show - "Father's Day" jokes aside,  I usually don't talk much about this or Mother's Day.   I'm not a parent, nor am I close to mine, this isn't a thing for me.   So, I usually leave it alone.

Over the past few years instead of the usual celebratory notes on Mother's Day, there's been a lot of piss & vinegar.  Some men are crying about women getting too much attention.  Some are upset by the holiday because they aren't or can't be mothers.  

Whatever.  Not everything or every day is about you.  These are holidays for parents.  If you  don't like it, so what?  It's not hurting you.   This is a day to celebrate parenthood.  Definitely, not for me.  So, I let it be.

This Father's Day, instead of seeing congrats & high fives for fathers, I'm seeing a different type of asshattery.   There are a lot of social media posts griping at dads for not doing this, that or the proverbial other thing.   They want to tell father's what they should be doing, because everyone single other person is a better than you.

STOP HIJACKING OTHER PEOPLE'S DAY'S, MOMENTS, CELEBRATIONS, OBSERVANCES, MEMORIALS, ETC....   

JUST STOP IT!

Stop being assholes.  Let these people have their moments.  It seriously isn't hurting you.  Grow up &  let people be.

Cya....

No comments:

Post a Comment