Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Plateau...

My wellness goals have plateaued a bit.  The weather did a downswing in temperature & it began raining.  It could've been freezing rain according to the forecast.   At least we were fortunate enough not to get that.   Still the change in temperature & humidity has left me feeling a little worse than yesterday.  

We're back to dreary, wet days.   Its by no means frigid, but after several days in the 60's F, these wet 30's feel abruptly unpleasant.   Makes you just want to dive back under the covers.

The trash was picked up & the rain has washed away some of the allergens.  There's that at least.   Still my throat is warning me, I"m on the verge of a seriously sore throat.   Hopefully, that'll be all it is.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment