Total Pageviews

Friday, January 2, 2015

4th & 15th ...




I'm writing this a little early but that's OK.   This blog is now 4 years old.  I've written daily for that time.  I'm pleased & surprised I stuck with it.    I guess we'll see what this year brings.



This post also marks the anniversary of the day I was diagnosed as +.  This is my HIV Day.   I've spent nearly a third of my life as a + person.  Sometimes I feel like crap, but like the song says, "I'm still here."  

I should probably say more, but I'm just trying to take in that I've stuck with a blog for that long.  That I've stuck with a medical regimen for even longer.  I'm not usually 1 for sticking to much of anything.  

So, Happy New Year, Happy New Blog Year, & Happy HIV Day to me!  Let the noisemakers sound off & the confetti fly. 

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment