Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Cold Trash Day...

Today was haul to the curb day.  Normally, I like getting the trash out of the house, not today.   It's cold, wet & windy out there.  Nasty.  Tonight is supposed to be the coldest we've seen so far.  It might make it down around 13 F.   

I'm no fan of cold weather.   My fingers & toes are fighting with it.  The trick with cold extremities is to warm them up slowly or you could have problems like chilblains.  

At least the rest of the forecast for the week had everything at or above freezing during the day.   That's not great, but it's seasonal & better than what I have today.   I want to live some place that stays between the 60's & 90's.  Any place that has the temps is probably somewhere I can't afford to live though.  Oh well,

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment