Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Better...

I'm not sure what hit me yesterday afternoon, but I felt like crap.  It was most digestive issues & nausea  I can only guess it was the low grade fever I'd been sporting for over a week.  My allergies have probably given me a slight sinus infection.   Low grade fevers always tire me out & wear me down.    The sinus drip was really upsetting my stomach, my meds weren't helping any on that matter.

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow.   Its a routine visit.  I should be in & out.  Hopefully, I won't have to wait too long for him to get in to see me.  You never know.

I'm feeling better for now, but I'm still worn out from this mess.  Our weather is so screwed up right now.  I saw a girl yesterday riding her bike wearing shorts.  Its shorts weather in January.  

I post more tomorrow.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment