Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Off Hunting...

Not sure how long this is going to take, but I have some hunting to do.  It will involve me being outside, walking in the yard & carrying a small tub of poison.  What am I hunting?  Fire Ants.

They're back.  Not nearly as bad as last year.  So far, I've only had 7 mounds in the yard this season.  Last year I'd deal with that many in an afternoon.  This requires hunting for the mound, dosing it & then going back later to see if they died or just moved to a new location.

I prefer it, if they die.  Still, every time the colony has to move, it loses some of it's strength.  Move if you must little ant.  I'll be back in a few days to dose you again.  Damnable things.

Oh well, heigh-ho, heigh-ho, it's off to kill fire ants I go.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment