Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Errands...

I've got a bit to do today.  I've got some things to watch, some stuff to get through on my computer & then I have to run over to Ft Smith to pay some bills.   I'll have to pick up my roomie while I'm over.  I want to get this done early before it gets too hot today.  It's no fun being in the van during the heat of a summer day.  

I've been looking at articles  & there are a lot, but mostly over stuff I've done;  high transmission rates in other countries, students possibly exposed to HIV because of medical negligence,  research on how to treat hidden HIV.  These are interesting, but I've said all I have to on them.  The other stuff isn't developed enough yet, for me to form an opinion about.

I hope you all have a great day.

Cya...


No comments:

Post a Comment