Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Grass...

I hate grass.  I'd love to have a yard with none of the green hell in it.  I realize it has it's benefits.  My little blue flowers grow in the yard.   But, afterwards my yard is just a hellzone of grass.  

Grass is nothing but 1 huge allergen field constantly producing crap to screw with my eyes, throat & sinuses.   It's where all the outdoor bugs live, like fleas & fire ants.   It stinks when it's mowed & I'm mildly allergic to cut grass.  It smells even worse when it gets wet after being cut on a warm day.  Umm, fragrance of fermented, rotting grass.  I'm sure some people love, not me.

Our lawn got mowed yesterday.  It was warm & very humid.  The dank smell of wet, mowed grass flooded the house all night.  My eyes & sinuses have a serious hate thing going on right now.  There should be some allergen free grass.  My eyes are watering, so this it for now.

Cya...

PS:  I was right about the cable internet guy.  He didn't show up.   He did call & tell us there was nothing he could  do about our problem.  Suddenlink's local tower equipment is failing.   Yippie!  At least we didn't have to wait for him all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment