Total Pageviews

Monday, August 11, 2014

Monday...

It's Monday & I'll be out shopping by myself.  My roomie will be waiting for the Suddenlink guy to show & for a service call on our crappy internet.  I seriously doubt this will accomplish anything.  The problem isn't on our end, it's with their equipment.  They just don't want to fix it.  It's been ongoing for about 3 weeks & it's area wide.  So no, it's not my modem Mr. Suddenlink Techie.   

I'll get this much done now.  I have no idea what, if anything they'll do when they get here (if they actually do get here).  It could take 5  minutes or all day.  So, this is the post today.  I'm off to Walmart.

Cya...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Toires - Thomas with Suddenlink here! I'm so sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with your internet service. If there's anything I can do to help, feel free to email me directly. My email address is socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thanks, -Thomas

    ReplyDelete