Total Pageviews

Monday, August 18, 2014

Car Wash...

We went shopping this morning.  We started at Walmart, but wound up having to go to the other store as well.   Walmart was so busy, I wound up forgetting some things.  

The tree we've been parking under has been providing gifts for us.  I thought it was sap.  It wasn't.  It was honeydew.  Go read that link & wrap your head around that.   The van was so covered it had to be washed.  I normally take the wait & let the rain do its job approach to this matter.  But, the van was sticky & disgusting.  The only good thing is that honeydew comes off easier than real sap. Still, eeeewwww!!!

Now, we're back & it's humid.  I'm tired & ready to do nothing for a bit.  I still have cooking to do, but that can wait.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment