Total Pageviews

Monday, August 25, 2014

Last Monday...

This is not only the last Monday of August, but of my year as well.  Next Monday will be my birthday & the start of my new year.    I doubt I got half of the stuff I wanted to do done this year.  Then again, a lot of things happened that weren't possible to account for last September.  

It's hot again today.  Add to that, the lawn guy decided to mow today.  He must've needed money, cause its seriously hot here.  He could've waited until mid-week when its supposed to cool down.    Better him than me.

We did some shopping this morning & it wasn't pleasant.   It was hot & busy.  At least its done.  I managed to find a good sale on a large fan, it was $12.00 off list price.  We just had a large fan die, so it was good timing.  That's all for now.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment