Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Good Morning...

So far, this has been a rather good morning.  It's also been productive.  We got the new printer set up & registered.  It didn't like our wi-fi, so we went with the USB option.  It's not quite as convenient, but it works.  The thing's light enough to move about with no problems.

It's raining & a bit chilly.  There's a flash flood warning  until later today.  I wonder how much rain we'll actually get.  

We're making plans for culling some more stuff in the living room.  Some of it will find other places to live.  Some of it will hit the curb.  I love clearing out stuff we don't use.  I'm not a minimalist, but I'm definitely anti-Victorian clutter.  It also keeps me from becoming a segment on some hoarder show.

Things are going well.  I'm not going to push my luck today, so I'm going to end this now.  Have a great weekend.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment