Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Bad Morning...

Apparently to balance out my previous good morning, I had to have a bad 1.  I tried to get on my computer this morning & nothing went as planned.   Somehow during the printer installation, many of my computer settings got changed. 

I couldn't even get the computer to recognize it was capable of connecting to the internet.    I ran my virus & malware checks, got zip.  I could barely get much of my system to operate.

There was an attempted chat.  My roomie got that going.  Then there were many failed attempts to reset various things.  I've even considered hardware options.   Somehow, 20 minutes into the latest restart,  (because restarts can generally fix all ills), the damned thing just started working like nothing had ever happened.  

I finally managed to get system restore to work & reset the computer to an earlier date than the printer installation.  So far, it seems to be working.  I hope it holds.  

I hate things that screw with my mornings.    I don't have the wherewithal to deal with much of anything in the morning, yet that's when most crap in my life seems to go wrong.    I hate mornings.  Hopefully, this problem will not repeat tomorrow.  I don't need any more stress, I'm already feeling a bit rundown.  

Cya....

No comments:

Post a Comment