Total Pageviews

Friday, March 22, 2013

Little Frazzled...

The carousel keeps spinning round & here we go again.  I'm a little blitzed at the moment.  My pharmacy woes are back.  When CVS called for my refill order 2 weeks ago it went so smoothly I joked it was bound to screw up later.  Silly me for cursing myself.

I get a call from my doctor's office yesterday about my refill.  Mind you this order is supposed to arrive on Monday & they're telling me about this late Thursday afternoon.  Turns out the pharmacy still needs a refill order form the doc.  

This is where it gets weird.  Another CVS center gets into the mix.  The only problem is I've never done business with then & they have no idea who I am.  I still don't know how this other CVS got involved, but they were really screwing with things.

I think my order is fixed.  Crossed Fingers & the like.  Hopefully, it will arrive on schedule.  If not, I'll be making more calls on Monday.  It's scary to think these people do this for a living.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment