Total Pageviews

Monday, March 11, 2013

Appointment...

Had my check up this morning.  Everything went well.  My doc set up an appointment to return for another ANSAR test.  I've talked about this thing before. I basically just sit & stand there quietly while they monitor me.  Then it's over.

As for the weight.  According to his scale I didn't budge up or down.  Considering I haven't been watching what I've been eating or doing that much exercise, I'm OK with staying put.  Not to mention, this time I had a jacket on & I didn't before, so I might have actually lost a pound.

In 2 weeks I return for the ANSAR.  In June I'm back in for the next check in with him.  In August, I go back for another Telemedicine appointment & labs.  Doctors, doctors, doctors...

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment