Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Equinox...




Today is the 1st day of Spring, yoohoo!  It's still a bit brisk, but better that than blazing.  It seems appropriate that today was also trash day.  The beginning of spring cleaning was garbage going out the door & some laundry getting done.  Soon we'll be washing & putting away Winter blankets.

I'm looking forward to Spring.  Winter wasn't easy on us.  It was more of an emotional toll than a weather thing, but still.  

I have an appointment tomorrow for another ANSAR test.  I'll go & sit/stand for a while & then I'll get to leave.  It seems to be fairly standard now.

I know I've been down playing the "Functionally Cured" French people & the miracle baby.  I'm happy to have found this article.  The author agrees with my sentiment & takes it a bit further.   It's a good read.

I hope everyone's Spring is starting off well...

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment