Total Pageviews

Monday, November 12, 2012

So Much For That Storm...

I kept it brief yesterday because we were supposed to have some huge storms.  Other people in my area might have, but all we got was a fair amount of wind & about 1/4" of rain. Oh, it huffed & puffed, but it failed to deliver much moisture.  

The best thing about yesterday was that it made it a bit cooler & darker.  I went to bed fairly early & got rested up.  Even though shopping was annoying today, it wasn't that bad because I was well rested.  I don't know why so many adults refuse to see the importance of getting good sleep.  When we don't, most of us end up acting like little cranky children.  

The best thing about sleep for me is that it's a good destressor.  If I hadn't gotten as much rest as I had last night the shopping trip to Wal-Mart would've seriously aggravated me.  Sleep, it's a good thing.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment