Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Wet & Chilly, Take Two...

It's fairly chilly here today & it's been raining off & on since yesterday afternoon.  We are currently under possible flood warnings.  We need the rain.  I just wish it'd come a little at a time.

I have a dentist appointment tomorrow, so there probably won't be much of a post for Monday.  This may be one of the last times I get to see my current dentist.  My insurance is changing & I'm not sure how this will play out.  I am not happy about it.  I like my dentist.

We did tomorrow's shopping today, so it wouldn't be on the list of things to get done on the same day as my dentist appointment.  Wally World was less than pleasant.   Something about the place always screws with my allergies & sinuses.  The rest of the day is pretty much set with staying inside & getting food together.

I hope you are all warm & dry wherever you are.

Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment