Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Birthdays & Beans...

Today is my roomie's birthday.   Hooray's & Hoorah's for her.  For me, it's another unbirthday.  Not much to write about on this Christmas Eve, except to wish you all a happy holiday season.  Being just the two of us, we opted for a non-traditional version of the Christmas Ham this year.  We're going with ham & beans  with cornbread.   We've also fixed cornbread stuffing with ham.  There is a pecan pie, so we aren't suffering by any means.  

The holidays are wrapping up.  I know New Year's has yet to come, but the Jolly Old Elf part is about to pass for another year.  I have to say that I have handled the holiday season better this year, than I have in quite some time.  There wasn't an immense amount of nostalgia, family history weirdness or seasonal irritation.  No this season was fairly well acknowledged & accepted.  

I still have some cooking to do, so I'll leave you with you with holiday wishes & a light display.

Cya




No comments:

Post a Comment