Total Pageviews

Friday, July 27, 2018

Fading Out...


Yesterday, I talked about light boxes & dawn simulators.  Things to help with SAD.  I've found some options.  I don't know if they'll work.  I hope so.  

I woke up this morning & it was hazy.  But at 7 something, it looked dreary.  I felt a familiar twinge in me.  It was a brief bit of anxiety, bordering on panic.  All I could think was, "Not yet, not so soon."

It's supposed to rain today, but it's not just that.  The highest temp in the half month forecast is 94 F.   This is for now until August 10th.  How can 94 be our high?  August used to be our hottest month.  Now August is just a gateway to Fall.

All I could think was soon all the leaves will fade & my amazing flyers will be gone.  It will be dark & dreary.  My roomie will be back to her other schedule & I'll be alone more.  I'm a little anxious just typing about it.  

Summer temps are hard & the bigs drive can be awful.  Then there's the mowing.  But, at least I feel alive.  I really hope light therapy will help me.   I can't do another Winter like the last round.  I just really don't think I can.

I'm trying not to waste the rest of Summer in dread.  I'm ready to move somewhere with better light year round. I just don't know where that is or how to get there.   

Hopefully, you're in a better place than me.

Cya...



No comments:

Post a Comment