Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 29, 2018

3rd Day Of Dismal...


For the last 3 mornings I've woke up around 6ish & it looked normal.  But, by 7:30, these damnable clouds have rolled in & gloomed up my day.  There hasn't been nearly enough rain for the amount of drear I've been forced to endure already.  

In only 3 days, all I had left of Summer light has been used up & I'm trying hard not to get into a funk.  I lay in bed & tell myself, it's just in my head.  By the time I'm up & around, I know that isn't true.  This damned drear makes me feel like crap.  I hate this. 

If the research I've been doing on light therapy doesn't pan out, I'm not sure what I'll be able to do.  I can't deal with another Winter like last year.  I just can't.  I barely made it through that & this Summer has been a weak season at best.  Most of the things I look forward about Summer failed to materialize to any decent level.  Soon, my fliers will leave & I wish I could just go with them.  

I'm just tired of all this.  I keep trying for nothing.  If the rest of this life is just going to be a downhill ride, then let the bottom drop out now.  I refuse to invest any more of myself into a life I never wanted.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment