Total Pageviews

Friday, April 27, 2018

Pharmacy Foul...


My day got rescheduled at almost 11 last night.   I get an email somewhere about then notifying my meds were going to show up today instead of on Monday like I'd scheduled.  I have to sign for them, so someone has to be home.   CVS can screw up anything.  I specifically asked for a "delivery on" date & not a "delivery by" date.  

To make matters worse they use UPS.  I hate UPS.  Life was a lot easier when they used FedEx.  FedEx always got to me before noon.  Asshat UPS can be here anytime from 8 AM to whenever.  I've seen them deliver in my neighborhood past 7 PM.  You can't schedule around that crap.   FedEx has always been the better option for me.  

So, I'm stuck at home all day.  I can't do anything.  My roomie has to get a ride from someone else.  All because CVS & UPS suck ass.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment