Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Another Comorbid Article...


This article is about the issues found when dealing with the comorbidity of  both malaria & HIV.  Both can be lethal.  Together they're much worse for the patient & the treatment needed.  There are many illnesses that can contribute to these issues, such as salmonella. I'm not going into more on this, the article is straight forward & brief.  Give it a read.

We got our errands ran yesterday.  It was a pleasant enough trip, even if tiring.   I wound up stupidly parking next to probably the most expensive car in Fort Smith, AR.   I got out of the car & noticed the car next to me was a 2019 Bentley Continental GT.  It's only worth north of a quarter million.   We stayed put until that car left the parking lot.   Still, we were nearer to it than I was comfortable with for quite a ways.  

We woke to nice skies,  By this weekend, even the low 40's should be gone.  Then I can finish off the Winter blanket washing/stowing.   Go by Winter, I need some sunlight & warmth.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment