Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 21, 2017

So, No...



I mentioned yesterday that I'd tried to find articles to post on & change my current topic.   I can do the latter, but not the prior.   Articles are still barren for a while.  

We went shopping this morning & it went alright.  We're back & not much is going on today.  We're supposed to have clear skies for a couple of days.

There's a bird soap opera outside my window.  The various birds are fussing with each other.  The cardinals seem to overlook the other birds, except for the finches & mockingbirds.  They're hard to ignore.  Occasionally, a squirrel goes tromping through & upsets everything.    We haven't had many jays this year & the hummingbirds haven't made it back yet.   I'm looking forward to them & the dragonflies.  

It seems like a day of shopping & bird watching is all for me.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment