Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Hoppy Trails...



There was a special show outside my window yesterday.  A bunny frolicked about the yard for quite a  while before moving on to the neighbor's greener pastures.  I've seen a few rabbits lately.  There used to be more, but then there was Alice Cat.   She hunted bunnies & left their little heads on my porch as a trophy.    As the cat numbers dwindle, the rabbits & squirrels are making a come back.  They're fun to watch, but you can't pet them.  So, I prefer the cats.  

We got the card I'd been expecting from the Vet yesterday.  I didn't show it to my roomie until we got back from out outing.  It was a sympathy card for Rowan Cat.  It was a kind gesture & appreciated.  It also pulls you right back to where you were.  I think it did my roomie more good than harm.  Yesterday, had it's ups & downs.

Take Care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment