Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

CRISPR Returns...



I've wrote about CRIPSR before.  It's a gene editing technique being researches  for the fight against HIV.  This article  tells how scientist have edited HIV out of the DNA of living mice, essentially curing them. 

2 things.   This research is still early.  Next, these are mice.  This might not work on or be feasible for humans.  Even if it is, it's still quite a ways out.

On to personal stuff.  Suddenlink screwed us again yesterday & killed our net for 9 hours due to another service interruption.    When this happens they won't even talk to you.  You just get a recording saying they'll text you when it's fixed.    They never text.

During this time, CVS emailed me & I noticed an error in the pending shipment.    I could've handled it yesterday if I'd gotten the email, but Suddenlink made sure that didn't happen.  Turns out CVS mislabeled 1 of my prescriptions as a 30 when it was actually a 90.  Thar's taken care of, I think.

It's raining hard today.  It's dark & windy.  Still bills, had to be paid & errands ran.  That sucked & took forever.  But we're done for now.

Until tomorrow.

Cya....

No comments:

Post a Comment