Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Labs & Glasses...

I got my labs  & new glasses in today.  I had to run a few errands & I needed to get my lab results before I go to Tulsa on the 19th.  I stopped by the store as well.  This stop dealt with everything on my holiday gift list except for little candies I'll put in the packages like candy canes, coal & the like.

My glasses are here.  That's  a week faster than the last order.  They fit well.  The prescription changed very little, but I can tell it.  It'll take a bit for me get used to them.  Yeah Zenni Optical, 2 pairs with transitions for $60 counting shipping. 

My HIV tests are good.  I also had a thyroid test & a lipid panel.  Parts of the lipid panel were high, as were parts of the thyroid test.  I asked the receptionist if the doctor wanted to see me sooner.  She called me back & said the doctor felt that although my numbers were high, they weren't that off & I could wait to see him in January.  Hopefully, this won't mean any more meds, but it might. I guess I'll find out in January.

Overall, it's been a good, productive morning. 

Cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment