Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 22, 2015

1st Cold Night...

We had the new heater on for a while last night.  It dipped down to the mid 20's F overnight.  I'll never be a fan of cold weather.  It just isn't happening.  I have to close the windows, constantly cover my feet & lose my fans for the season.  I like fresh air & fans & I hate having shoes & socks on all the time.

But, Winter is here & those are the things we do during the season.  This morning was the 1st time I saw the yard lightly glazed with frost.  The windows were a little wet & foggy.  It's an old house.

The countdown is on.  There are just 4 days left until Thanksgiving.  30 until Winter Solstice & 33 until Christmas.  Add a week & we'll have New Year's.  2015 is winding up. Enjoy it while it's here.

Cya..

No comments:

Post a Comment