Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Well, There Goes That...

Any hopes I had for August being pleasant just got blasted out of existence.  Yesterday, was reasonably nice & we aren't supposed to need the AC today.  However, after today, every day in the  10-day forecast is well over a 100 F.  

Last year, we kissed 100 a couple of times.  We're well past that after this July.  August is looking to be a beast.  Just wonderful, there goes our electric bill average.   Still, it should mean less lawn mowing,    You have to take what you get.  It'll also kill some of the bugs.

I won't be doing much during this heat if I can help it.  I have a dental cleaning appointment coming up though,  Its going to be hot.   I've gotten to where I can't eat out & then drive home in the heat for any distance.  It kills my stomach & wipes me out.

Wherever you are try to stay cool (I guess that'd be warm in the southern parts of the world).

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment