Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Unpleasantness...

I woke up yesterday fairly nauseous & worried I might've caught the stomach virus going around.    Later, my roomie started feeling squeamish as well.  We'd been to KFC the day before & I saw someone who looked ill.   As the day passed, we started to feel better, but not great.

I think it's the shift back to higher temps & humidity.  The pollen levels are topping the charts.  Mostly, it's ragweed killing me.  I think sinus issues are what's killing our stomachs.  The weather isn't helping our sleep any.

We're on the downhill run for Summer.  Soon, we'll be griping about the cold.    I hope we have a long Fall this year.  None this hello-goodbye stuff, like the last few years. We're almost out of August.   Birthday's & holidays are on the way, Yippie!

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment