Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

August Trash Day...

We're over a third of the way through August.   Taking trash to the curb was easy today.  The temps are down. It was fairly cool last night.

I'm having to be careful with these weather shifts.  My feet are warning me a lot of possible flare-ups.  I don't need another round of gout.  

I had to do a fair amount of walking yesterday while running errands.  We've had a high dew point.  Both are prone to push me into a gout incident.  It really sucks when you're trying to maintain some exercise, but your feet keep screwing up.

Even with this cooler weather, I'm staying tired.  I guess my body is just trying to catch up after all the heat.

My dental cleaning went well.  Unless something happens, I don't have to go there again until 2016.

That's it for now.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment