Total Pageviews

Friday, April 11, 2014

Should've...

I should've mentioned something yesterday, but I forget.  So, here it is.   My new approach to handling my pharmacy worked in round 1.  I decided instead of waiting for them to call me about my refills, I'd call them.  They usually called  4 - 6 days before the alleged delivery date.  I decided I'd call them at the end of the month, about 9 - 11 days before the delivery date.

At least for this 1st go around, it worked.  That could just be a fluke.  Well have to wait & see.   Hopefully, this will fix the problem.

It may seem like something minor, but this was causing a lot of stress in my life.  I want to make sure I pay attention to the plans I make to improve my life.  Especially, those that actually work.   If this works, it'll be 1 less stressor in my life.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment