Total Pageviews

Monday, April 21, 2014

It's Raining...

The weather's a little chilly here this morning, but my head feels better.  The rain's been coming down softly all morning.   I hope we get a decent amount.  It's rained just under 2" here for the month & that puts us a little under halfway to our monthly rain average for April.  We did alright for March, but hardly got any rain totals for January & February.   If this doesn't pick up soon, we're definitely heading back into drought & serious fire hazards.

At lest for today the rain's cleaning the allergens out of the air.  That's good for me.  What's weird is the 10 day forecast.  It's showing us having lows in the mid 40's up til the end of April.   That's pretty chilly for us that late in Spring.

I like thunderstorms.   I sleep better in them.    I guess it's something people who grew up with them find soothing.  For those not accustomed to thunderstorms, they can be a bit overwhelming. 

We went shopping this morning & my post Easter candy hunting was a great success.  I'm glad we got out of there when we did though.  In my area, any time it rains, the locals flock to Walmart.  I think they're stocking up for the next big flood.  They've probably got plans for arks in their garages.

Besides it being wet & dismal, it's been a pretty good day so far.  I like the rain.  I'm happy my sinuses aren't irritated.  As long as it doesn't flood or bring a tornado, it's fine by me.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment