Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Another Saturday...

It's a quiet day.   It'd be a nice day if not for all the allergens.  I guess it's still a fairly good day, I could just do without my sinuses aching.  Usually, we get a break from allergens in the Winter.  That didn't happen this year.

This year's proven difficult so far.  I'm hoping things settle down soon.  I've had enough stress for quite some time.  

It seems like I can finally wake up to temperatures above the 30's.  The 10-day forecast has the lowest being in the 40's F.   This is a good thing.  I will never be a fan of the cold.

Tomorrow is Easter.  It looks like it'll be a good day for those celebrating it.   Monday, I'll go raid what's left of Walmart's marked down Easter candy.    

That's pretty much it for today.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment