Total Pageviews

Monday, April 28, 2014

Outage & Outings...

We had a power outage last night for about 3 hours.   I'd planned on writing today's post then, but that didn't happen.  The topic must not of been very important, I couldn't even remember what I wanted to post about.  If it was important, it'll come back to me, I think.

The reason I was going to post last night, instead of this morning, is that we're in a bit of a rush.  My roomie has some ongoing appointments that may keep me from regularly posting.   I'll do my best to work around this, I should be able to.  

We'll be out later & I'm not sure for how long.   I'm fairly sure this will be 1 of many such outings in near future.   This isn't a quick fix type of thing.  Oh well, it's needs to be done.  Luckily, things are moving at a pretty good clip.

So much for April being less dramatic than March.  How about you, May?   Can we tone it down a bit?   Probably not.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment