Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Mistake...

I spent yesterday washing a lot of the Winter blankets, afghans & throws.   They needed to be washed so they could be put up for the season.   It seemed to be a good time to get this process started.  There are a lot of cover to be washed.  

I was mistaken.  It was not the time.  I woke cold last night.  I woke up this morning cold.  It's still chilly.  I thought this cool stuff was behind us.  I was wrong.

Luckily, I hadn't washed everything yet.   The jacket is back on & the stove is lit.   We're almost a week into April, this weather should be out the door.  We're in the 50's F, with high humidity & a little wind.  This is a too brisk for me today.  

I want the blankets put away  I want the stove turned off.  I want a warm, pleasant Spring.  What I'm probably going to get is going from damp & dreary to blazing Summer crap.  That's weather in Oklahoma for you.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment