Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Major Chill & Hello Fall...

We hit in the upper 40's F last night. Today's high is only supposed to be 80.  It got chilly.  Sure in a few months from now, these temps will feel downright warm, but right now that isn't the case.

My body isn't sure how to this just yet.  Less than a week ago we hit 104 & stayed in the upper 70's at night.  Seriously, weather give me a chance to acclimate to this stuff.  

My nose is congested & I'm chilled.   I'll adjust to this, but for now it's just got me feeling a bit off.  I hope Fall lasts a while this year.

BTW, welcome to Fall.  This is the 1st day of it.  So we day farewell to Summer.  A weird Summer at that.  Until next year, hopefully the next Summer will be as pleasant.   Hello Autumn, hope you stick around a while.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment