Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Frazzled....

My head & hands are too spent too really handle a post.  The 1st half of the yard work is done.  The whacking, trimming, chopping & cutting is finished.   Yeah!!! (Kermit the Frog Style)  The tools are put away & the cords rewound. 

I might add the new, mega length, extension cord is wound back up.  The old 1 met an untimely death.  Mr. Orangecord in the Garden with the Hedge Trimmer.  The trimmer it was powering to boot.  Talk about biting the hand (cord) that feeds you.

Now all that's left is to gather up all that crap & haul it too the curb..  Only about 50+ loads to move, just joking, hopefully.   Then we call the people to come take it away.  

  • I've been covered in bush crap
  • I've been covered in bugs (mostly lady bugs & tiny moths)
  • My eyes are stinging
  • My sinuses have a "Closed for the duration" sign
  • I'm littered with scratches & nicks from the limbs & thorns
  • I've had a lot of showers
At least the end is in sight.    That's all I can do for now.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment