Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Odd Day

Points of Oddness


  1. It's a record breaking year for heat.  This is beginning the norm, so I had to get it in this time around.
  2. Roomie talked to the adjuster about the car bump.
  3. Sherwood Scwhartz, the creator of the Brady Bunch & Gilligan's Island died today.
  4. The pharmaceutical company Gilead has agreed to let other companies start producing generic forms of it's HIV medications.
  5. There was a 16 pound baby born in Texas.
  6. NASA astronauts make final space walk.
  7. The Sister Wives family contests Utah's polygamy  law.

An odd list of things to happen today.  But I guess that is what makes the world interesting.  

My reactions are simple.  

  1. I hate the heat.  
  2. I am happy my roomie took the initiative in the car matter.  
  3. Good journey to to Mr. Schwartz.
  4. Thank yous go out to Gilead.
  5. Damn, that baby passed fluffy.
  6. Thanks for the memories, NASA.
  7. Strange people live in Utah.

Cya all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment