Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 24, 2011

More Health Hell...

Yesterday we hit 108 F & only came down to 82 in the night.  We've been humid in the nighttime & morning. My sleep has been less than wonderful.  We've been dealing with this crap for weeks & it's really knocking the hell out of me.  Never mind I'm drinking an ocean of liquids, I'm still dehydrated.  

Even with the AC on, we're still hot & the fans are causing their own levels of hell. With the fans constantly blowing the air about, they are causing dust, dander & other debris to be airborne.  These nasty bits keep irritating our breathing & our eyes.   My eyes look like a pink-eyed bunny right now.  Add to that, these fans are incredibly loud.

This is not my best day.  I am not feeling well, nor am I expecting to be feeling well for some time.  At least not until this weather breaks.  Come on Fall, hurry & get here.

Cya 

No comments:

Post a Comment