Total Pageviews

Friday, July 15, 2011

It's Back...

The coolness didn't last long yesterday, but it was appreciated.  The heat is back & actually worse, because the humidity is even higher.   It is very hard to focus on things to write about when it's this hot.  This hasn't been the greatest day so far.

I got motivated this morning to make biscuits & sausage gravy.  The biscuits were underway & the sausage was almost browned when I reached for the flour.  The canister of flour that I had just filled a few days before.  When I opened it, there they were, the bugs.  My flour was infested & ruined.  

I packed up the biscuits & put away the sausage.  I wound up having to go back to the store to get flour.  At lest the process will be easier tomorrow morning, almost every thing is already cooked.  I wasn't happy by any means to be going back out in the heat.  At least my roomie got good things from the deli.

Oh well, my biscuits will be eaten in the morning.

Cya, hope your day is going better.

No comments:

Post a Comment