Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 3, 2018

Whew...



June has spread it's sucky wings to spread some misery.   Yesterday wasn't super hot, but with the excessive humidity, it was pretty hellish.  There were supposed to thunderstorms all afternoon, but they never showed.  It just got hot, thick, dreary & awful.  It was hard to do much of anything.   

The loathsome air soup is stirring up things.  It's June, therefore Pride Month.   Nearly every post I've seen on Pride so far has been divisive, demeaning, insulting & combative.   This wasn't the point of Pride.  This event was to be bring people together & strengthen the community, not smash it to bits.  I've left a lot of the social groups I was in over this.  Maybe in a while, I'll look back & see if they've changed any.  If they haven't, I find others eventually.

The weather has also affected the animals.   The cats look dead.  The birds are quiet.  The only beasts that are active or those of a more hellish nature; fleas, wasps & my mow-junkie neighbor.   This morning was the 1st morning I had to use the flea spray.  I hate that stuff.  It works, but it almost kills me as well.  The wasp round-up has been ongoing for a couple of weeks. Look up & there's another wasp in the house.    At least they fly better than junebugs or we'd all be dead.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment