Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Rain ...



Woke up to rain.  By the time I was around, we'd already had almost .5".  It's supposed to rain all day.  We could see up to an inch.   We need it.  I'm amazed I haven't heard more about fires around here already this Summer.

It seems no one has been in the best headspace lately.  The news is always awful, unless you're a monster or a republican.   I used to capitalize things like republican president.  You're supposed by the rules of the language.  But, by capitalizing those words, it implies a certain level of respect.  I have none left for those concepts.  For now, they stay lower case.  

I really hate I live in a world where unless you enjoy celebrating horrors & atrocities, hearing the news is like been part of parade of pure wretched, vileness.  We should never cheer screaming, orange monsters. 

I'm going to set here, drink my tea, watch the rain & listen to some music.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment